Cleveland SIPS makes sense! Here's why...
- Fast - Jobsite assembly is significantly faster than stick-built construction resulting in shorter build times
- Precise - Precision engineering provides straight walls, square corners, and precise window and door openings
- Strong - Provides a stronger building structure (compared to stick-built construction)
- Compliant - Cleveland SIPS Engineering Services can help you meet stringent local, national, and international building codes
- Efficient - Typical R-values of R-30 for walls, R-50 for roofs, and a continuous thermal envelope result in big energy savings
- Flexible - Compatible with all standard exterior and interior finishing including brick, wood siding, vinyl siding, steel siding, stucco, cement board, and drywall.
- Streamlined - Pre-routed electrical and plumbing chases make rough-in a breeze
- Universal - Excellent performance in all climate zones means streamlined design and engineering
- Reliable - EPS foam is dimensionally stable, water resistant, mold, resistant contains no food value for insects or rodents.
- Affordable - Cleveland SIPS panels provide a lower overall cost per square foot. compared to stick-built construction at an equivalent R-value
- Recyclable - Galvanized steel and EPS foam are 100% recyclable
Call us anytime!
We're here to help 24/7/365.